We aim to process your order as quickly as we can, so that you can receive it sooner.
If you need to change or cancel your order you will need to get in touch with us as soon as possible, before we ship your order out. The quickest way to get hold of us is by contacting us here and selecting the “Orders & Billing” option. This will ensure that your message is delivered promptly and to the correct team member.
Please ensure to include your order number and to let us know, in detail, what changes need to be made.
We will then let you know, as quickly as we can, whether or not we have been able to accommodate your change or cancel request.
Refunds & Returns
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we want to work with you to find a solution to any issues you may be having with your order or items received.
You MUST contact us first and we will guide you through the steps. Please DO NOT send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so. Doing so may delay or void your right to return.
You can submit refund and return requests no later than 30 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (60 days) has expired. To ensure that your request goes to the correct team member in a timely manner please click the button below and select ‘Returns & Refunds’.
You can request a refund or exchange for products you have ordered from Kalimba Dream if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (60 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you received the item in a damaged or faulty condition
Kalimba Dream will not offer a refund if:
- you have changed your mind and no longer want the item you ordered
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
- your order was lost in transit by the carrier (we will however assist to remediate the issue with the responsible carrier)
- the item you ordered contained minor differences caused during the manufacturing process (colour differences, minor design differences, minor sizing discrepency)
- damage to the item has been caused after it has been delivered to you, the customer