Who we are
Our website address is: https://kalimbadream.com.
Kalimba Dream acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This policy covers the personal information that Kalimba Dream holds and sets out the way in which Kalimba Dream will use, manage and protect your personal information when you visit our website, or place an order with our store.
Kalimba Dream may revise this policy from time to time whenever necessary so check this website regularly to stay informed of any updates. This policy is effective as from March 2020.
Kalimba Dream will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. Kalimba Dream will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and will let you know where and how to contact us. If it is reasonable and practicable to do so, Kalimba Dream will collect personal information only from you. Where Kalimba Dream collects personal information about you from someone else, Kalimba Dream will take reasonable steps to advise you as soon as practicable.
Kalimba Dream will not collect sensitive information about you unless you have consented to such collection or the collection is required by law.
Where you choose not to provide requested information, Kalimba Dream will advise you of what impact such non-disclosure may have.
Collection using this website
When you use this web site Kalimba Dream collects personal information, which you provide, to us and information about how you use our website, for example by registering, making a purchase or posting original content to our site. This information includes your name, phone number, email contact and information about the products and services, which interest you. If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that contact.
Credit Card Details
All internet orders must be pre-paid via credit card or Paypal. Your credit card details are required to process payment on the internet order system however they are not saved after the order is fulfilled.
Kalimba Dream may use your personal information to:
- process your orders for our products or services that you place with our website, directly with our outlet or any other representative of Kalimba Dream;
- market our products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so;
- administer and deal with any issues you raise with us regarding any of our products or services;
- analyse products and customer services and develop new products; and
- facilitate Kalimba Dream’s internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
Kalimba Dream may disclose your personal information:
- to our agents, contractors or third party service providers that supply products or services to Kalimba Dream for the purpose of Kalimba Dream’s business. For example, your name and telephone number may be disclosed to a third party supplier of products or services that relate directly to a complaint that you have made about any of our products or services;
- where the law requires Kalimba Dream to do so; or
- if you consent.
Personal Information may be disclosed under other circumstances where permitted by the Privacy Act. In the course of our business activities, Kalimba Dream may need to disclose some of your personal information to relevant business partners.
We provide you with choice as to whether we send you information about special products and services in the future. You may also change this choice in the future by contacting us with this request.
Kalimba Dream will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Kalimba Dream will take reasonable steps to:
- protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
Access and Correction
You are entitled, at any time, to request access to your personal information held by Kalimba Dream and to ask us to change any details that may be incorrect or out of date. Kalimba Dream may charge you the reasonable costs of providing you with copies of the information that you have requested. Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with in a reasonable time.
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time and any amendments will be incorporated in the updated Policy. The updated Policy will be posted on this website. Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of the Policy in place at this time.
PO Box 4482
Forest Lake Qld 4078