Give your Kalimba a unique look and sound with this tremolo chain.
The rustling sound made when using a tremolo chain is very special and a uniquely traditional sound in the Kalimba scene.
- Made to fit all 17 key Kalimbas.
- Easy to install.
- Available in 2 colors – silver and gold.
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel.
- Creates a rustling/buzzing sound when keys are played.
- The small balls dance over the keys, increasing the tremolo effect compared to plain chains.
- Gives the impression of a running mountain stream.
- A lovely decorative way to spice up your Kalimba.
- Easy, quick installation.
Try a tremolo chain on your Kalimba today and hear a whole new type of sound.
- Affix one of the embellishments to the included drawing pin.
- Create a small pilot hole on one side of the wooden bridge that holds the keys in place.
- Remove the embellishment from the drawing pin and affix it to one of the eye pins.
- Using your fingers, or pliers (not included), screw the eye pin into the pilot hole until it is securely attached. Do not over fasten.
- Repeat for the other side of the bridge.
- Attach the tremolo chain to each side of the Kalimba by looping the chain fasteners onto the installed eye pins.
There are no reviews yet.